We hope your family had a wonderful, blessed Easter weekend; our house certainly did. We spent a wonderful weekend enjoying time with family, church friends, and, of course, some fun presents.


Egg dyeing went better than I expected. No eggs were harmed in the process, and the newspaper soaked up most of the "stirring" process. The boys were thoroughly intrigued by eggs turning colors.

We had done several practice runs with empty eggs, so imagine the delight when there were puffs and yogurt melts in the eggs the Easter Bunny left!

Str-e-e-e-e-tch!

Best puffs ever!


The Easter Bunny brought Thing 1 and Thing 2 Elmos. They haven't left their sides since. So, Thing 1's hands are getting awfully full because he's my collector. At any given time, his hands are full with rhino, Elmo, his dog (woof, woof) and a train engine or two.






Oh Laura, you amaze me that you can even find time to post this Blog! I truly believe that God DOES provide energy when we most need it...you are a living example of that! Your "4" boys (sorry, Steve) are all adorable and growing up together!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThere are many angels watching over your family, but who am I to tell you that? His very presence in your life shows in your countenance! Keep up the good work and continue to bask in all the good that has come to your fam! :)
Hugs,
Micki
Micki, Yes we are truly blessed and feel God's love every day for blessing us with three amazing boys! Thank goodness we had our church family to be with us during the long journey to reach this point!
ReplyDeletethe boys are looking great!! just wanted to pop in and tell you that Jacob is LOVING KM (of course!) and I think of you OFTEN when I hear Rhythm of My Day tunes with Amy. It's so different for me as a parent, going through KM for the 3rd time! Thank you for being such an amazing influence in Nathan & Will's lives--even though you may not realize you were! Do you know that I STILL TO THIS DAY sing Ally Bally and Sulla Lulla to them both before I can leave the room and bid them goodnight??!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteCandy, I love that you still sing those songs to them; two of my all-time favorites!! You have three amazing boys, and I feel blessed that I got to be part of their lives through Kindermusik. Is Jacob moving up to Our Time this fall? If so, maybe we'll be in the same class!!
ReplyDelete