We finally had some beautiful weather here last week (although I'm looking at 5 in. of snow right now, so that didn't last long) and decided to make our first family of 5 outing to the zoo. We have had a zoo pass since R was a toddler, and have missed getting over there. R was very excited, and was plotting our path through the different countries all morning.
We got there around lunch time, and were there about 4 hours. All 3 boys did great! And I was really proud of R because we hadn't been since he had been stroller free, and he walked the entire way like a champ.
We took Thing 1 and Thing 2 on their first carousel ride and they were mesmerized.

Needless to say, we did not carry them all day. They were in the stroller until after naptime and we got them out in the carriers. They both cackled the entire time they were in the carriers and had a grand time.

What's not to love about that smile?

I have to admit, I still look at pictures like this and think, "holy crap, I have three kids!" One of these days, the fullness of that blessing might finally start sinking in.

No comments:
Post a Comment