Monday, April 5, 2010

Kaleidescope


R had a field trip to Kaleidescope last week and I begged, pleaded, I mean, volunteered to be one of the chaperones. We are trying to eek out one on one time with R now that things have calmed down a bit, and I thought this would be a good opportunity. Of course, I forgot the mayhem that is Kaleidescope and the fact that you barely see your own child while you're there. But oh well, it's the thought that counts, right?

R had a great time once I convinced him he needed to actually do some activities. He was so overwhelmed and wanted to see everything and follow his friends around, that he wasn't actually doing anything. But he finally figured it out and managed to produce a few crafts to bring home.

Painting a fish.
And this is just brilliant. The marker lids are glued into the board, so you just pop out the marker you want and then pop it back in when you're done. I think every mom needs one of these in her house!

No comments:

Post a Comment