Most of the time Bub does a pretty good job in the grocery store, but we do have our moments. And these days, I'm trying to get through as quickly as possible with my caravan. Yeah, you should see us. Me pushing the double stroller with Thing 1 and Thing 2, then pulling the cart, and Bub trailing somewhere behind. Thankfully, we always go at the same time each week, so I can always get the same cashier and she gets me out of there as quickly as humanly possible. Last week she even went out of her way to help Bub find the sucker he was looking for in another aisle since I was trapped by a stroller and cart.
But tomorrow, I thought we'd add a little fun to our grocery trip with Grocery Bingo. I found it via Muffin Tin Mom. My goal is to get it into a sleeve protector tonight and use it with a dry erase marker. Anything to spice up HyVee, right?
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Ours was spent enjoying some relax time followed by a great day today with church, family photos, and a family reunion of sorts.
We have twins too (boy/girl 2yr olds) and a 5 year old and I always feel like I'm schlepping through the grocery store! I still do the double stroller/cart thing too as they can escape the cute car carts. Thankfully, most people are very helpful.
ReplyDeleteJust today, my son noticed our cashier and said "we had her last time". Oh yes, I know, there's a reason Bub : ).
ReplyDeleteThe Bingo game worked pretty well, and he looked awfully cute carrying his clip board around looking for things! I think I'll have to make a couple different ones though; he's old enough that he's going to get bored with just one sheet.