Monday, July 19, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday


We got to use some of our new goodies from our Muffin Tin swap today and Bub was very excited. I kept having to chase him out of the kitchen because I wanted a few things to be surprises.

We had a Lego theme for our muffin tin today complete with Cheese-Kabobs, Grape-Kabobs, Almonds, Lego Brick Sandwich, and crackers



I didn't get very creative with the sandwich, but it was supposed to be a Lego brick (obviously a Duplo).
Bub's Lego guys held signs letting him know what he was eating.
Bub made a tree so our almonds could be like coconuts that fell out of the tree.

7 comments:

  1. I love how the Lego people and tree fit in with the tin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I think this is one of my favorites this week. We just visited the lego store this morning too! I may have to copy your idea sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool theme!! LOVE the coconut tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, glad to see you guys are enjoying the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I love this!

    My son is turning 5 and just getting into Legos, he would be so thrilled with this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon, You are entering a world of no turning back! My son couldn't have cared less about his Duplo blocks. But with his first set of small Legos, he was hooked and hasn't looked back since. We are fully obsessed and play Legos most of the day. I am amazed at the creative things he thinks to build with them.

    ReplyDelete