Saturday, July 17, 2010

Muffin Tin Swap


We've been participating in Muffin Tin Mondays for a while now, so when Muffin Tin Mom suggested a Muffin Tin swap - we were in (I was trying to see how many times I could type Muffin Tin in one sentence).

Michelle (muffin tin mom) even took the initiative to set me up with another twin momma, Mariah. We got our package yesterday, and it was filled with all kinds of goodies that would delight any Lego loving boy!

We got a great silicone pan - our first! Look at the creative label she made for it.
Some great Spiderman cupcake liners and picks (we love picks).
And she made some awesome Lego themed picks. I think I might like them more than Bub.

She even made some R's for Bub. Thanks Mariah!! We can't wait for Monday to roll around.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, your partner was super crafty! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun stuff!! The picks are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this homemade stuff. I am so creative and I NEVER thought to make them.. but I made flags for my cupcakes... how silly... I love your swap...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the homemade picks!! SO cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my son love legos too. L) what a fun and inspiring package!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those homemade picks, Lego theme, totally adorable! Great score!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The custom made lego picks are ADORABLE!! My own Lego-fanatic would looooove those! :)

    ReplyDelete