Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Daily Dose of Thing 1 and Thing 2


I'm playing catch up on some posts; my picture function wasn't working for several days...who knows.

But here's a little dose of our Things.

It's how I roll.


Thing 1 has two teeth now, and he doesn't know how to smile with those pointy things in his way. So, we get this now. It's hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. You have absolutely the cutest 3 boys ever!!! I am a huge Dr. Seuss fan, so the Thing 1 and Thing 2 is pretty cool! Life is never dull at the Beckman house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have 3 of the cutest little guys. Reece is so handsome and his two little bros are following right behind him! Never a dull moment at the Beckman house, right???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micki, I can't even remember what dull looks like! But I wouldn't trade it for the world either : )

    ReplyDelete