Monday, April 5, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

Happy Monday! It was a beautiful day here and we even got to enjoy walking home from school before we enjoyed our muffin tin for lunch. There was no theme today, and I'm sure lots of kiddos had yummy Easter leftovers. But, we were spoiled and had lunch at Mom and Dad's yesterday, so no leftovers for us.

Instead, we had, turkey and cheese sandwich, carrots with ranch, Cheetos, hard boiled egg and Hershey's Kisses that he didn't eat.


Speaking of bread, I typically make our bread because I know what's in it, and quite frankly, it's waaaaay cheaper. But now that there are five of us eating bread, I'm making it all the time. I just made a loaf Thursday night, and we finished it off today already. So I guess I know what I'll be doing for this evening's excitement...

Muffin Tin Mom


2 comments:

  1. I can see the egg. The chocolate would have been inhaled at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he had already started eating the egg (hard boiled eggs are one of his fave foods) and then he realized I hadn't taken the picture yet. So he popped it back into the tin half eaten.
    The chocolate got inhaled, but just by mama instead of R : )

    ReplyDelete