Monday, May 17, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

Today's theme was Birds and Nests and, of course, I remembered at 10 AM. So, we kind of threw together a themed muffin tin today.

We had Pirate's Puff Popcorn because birds like corn right? A slice of cheese cut like an egg. A bird shaped turkey sandwich with a cheese beak. Sticks for building a nest - a.k.a. pretzels. A nest of peaches holding cottage cheese (needed a fruit). And last, but not least, bird poop - a.k.a. yogurt with chocolate chips. Bub thought this was hilarious!


You can check out more muffin tins and Muffin Tin Mom


Muffin Tin Mom

5 comments:

  1. love the poop. I really will have to use the idea for my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had thought of bird poop. Great tin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a peach nest too. Nice tin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, never until you have a house full of boys do you contemplate how to turn innocent yogurt into bird poop!

    ReplyDelete