I've been wanting a mirror for our entryway for some time now, but just wasn't willing to pay $20 and up for a simple black mirror. So, I decided I'd just wait until I could find one at Goodwill to fix up just like I wanted. The boys and I have started stopping in at our Goodwill store every Tuesday morning to see if there's anything good we need.
I found a mirror a couple of weeks ago that was the perfect size and shape, it just needed a good coat of paint to cover up the ugly!

(see what I mean about the ugly??)
After a couple of coats of shiny black spray paint, I have a fabulous mirror that is perfect in our entryway. And it only cost me $7.99 (would have been cheaper at Goodwill, but we were shopping at Savers that day and their prices are just a bit higher).

(it really does hang vertically in our house, but I can't figure out why it's rotated)
No comments:
Post a Comment