As previously mentioned, we headed to the zoo yesterday to enjoy the gorgeous weather and our day with S home on vacation. As usual these days, we didn't manage to get a photo of all five of us, but managed to snap a couple of me with the boys.
Some day we'll be able to consistently get a picture of our entire family again.

Now let me say, I am in no way an advocate of my kid walking around with a pacifier hanging out of his mouth. Our pacifiers are for sleeping time only; however, it was nap time at this point, so they got lovies and pacifiers to ensure there were no melt downs before we exited the premises. But look at Thing 2's pacifier. He rarely sucks on it when he does have it; he just chews on it like it's a stogie hanging out the side of his mouth. I seriously think I birthed two 80 year old men sometimes.
Now, I know what you're thinking..."that's a pretty good picture for three kids, two of them being toddlers." Um, yep, here's what most of our pictures look like.
Notice the look of Bub's face. "Here we go again."
No comments:
Post a Comment