Friday, March 25, 2011

Good Things Come in Twos


Raising twin toddlers is interesting, extremely fun, and exhausting...all in the same day. Each day I get to see them interact more and more with each other and watch their friendship develop.
Just for the record, we do dress better than this. But we had Kindermusik on this night, so we waited until moments before class to actually put on our nice, clean jeans. Until then, comfy pj pants did the job.

They definitely believe they are a matching set that should always be together. If one sleeps longer than the other, the awake Thing will wander around every so often looking for his missing Thing. And when they hear the other Thing wake up on the monitor, I better be ready to rush up to rescue him, because the awake Thing has a fit until I do! The best is when I walk down the stairs with the missing Thing and they both simply start giggling to see each other.
As different as they can be, personality wise, they are simply two peas in a pod who do their best playing with their best friend close by.
My loves.

2 comments:

  1. How cool to grow up with a BEST BUDDY from BIRTH!!! They are so darn cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fabulous having a built in playmate all the time!

    ReplyDelete